Wednesday, July 30, 2008

ok everyone it is time to start planning and we need everyone in on it. Look for land for mom and dad to sell their house and start our little family community. We are for Idaho but would be ok with Utah. We only have a year to get the ball rolling before we could be coming out and building our house on the land. Mom and Dad are in I know and Remington. We are definately in and are ready to come and build but we need everyone in!!! We can all have our house and then a nice play area and club house in the middle. It will be awesome!! Come on Doug are you in? There are a few of us decideing on building houses or figuring out where we are going to live. Why not together and in hard times we will be together. Not to mention normal times when we will have free babysitters and the best neighbors in the world but you can still go to your house and shut yourself in if you get sick of anyone. It will be awesome and we could all help build eachothers house. So what do you say. Marshall is in too.

3 comments:

Shane said...

Though I don't think the economy will be functioning next year . . .

I'm in!!

Jeff said...

I think I am going to have to clear this with my wife first.

Marshall said...

Yes....I remember being in!

....Idaho?

No....I no longer remember being in!