Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Family Reunion Update

So, the place we had we no longer have. There was some confusion and we were double booked. I wasn't very happy with them so we went elsewhere. We are no going to camp Jackson. It is one hour south of moab in the mountains. Its a sucluded cabin with its own lake. We can't take a motor boat but is has some paddle boats and we might take up some rafts or something. There is planty of room for everyone. The dates are the same; 17th through the 22nd. Hopefully this still works for people even though a little more inconvienent. On the bright side, it should be nice and warm. Let me know whos coming so I can start to plan this all out. Love to all. And an early congrats to Tamara and Rem. I don't know haw to link this so copy and paste for pictures.

https://cid-63bf01e3d70a97ef.photos.live.com/play.aspx/More%20pictures%20of%20Camp%20Jackson?Bsrc=EMSHYH&Bpub=SN.Notifications

5 comments:

jolynatwood said...

Great, thanks for all your work on the reunion!!!

Kirk and Christy said...

The trip is about 4 hours

Kim said...

sounds great to us. We are planning on possibly coming so count us in until we call and are out. I'm super excited for it!!!

Kristen said...

sounds good

Remington said...

I would say whether or not we are coming, but the link you posted sent us to your login. I don't know if I can give my approval without a legitimate link. I think you might be scamming us all!