Friday, August 5, 2011

Fantasy Trip NW USA

So, Joe Buck has started working this week - that leaves me with lots and lots of time. So, I have taken to planning fantasy trips. Ever since we returned from Bryce I have been all excited about all of the National Parks I have never been to. So - here is my trip to Glacier National Park -



This is a 2 1/2 week trip - I know the drive home is a big one, so I was thinking about breaking it up. I was wondering if Doug and Tonia knew of anything fun to do between Boise and Tilamook (Yes, the cheese factory).

As you can see, we go through Idaho Falls AND Boise. Everyone is invited on this fantasy trip - the date is undetermined. I'm guessing somewhere around 2030.

Stay tuned for the Yosemite/San Francisco trip!

FYI - Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks are an entirely different trip - just so you are aware that is the reason why they are not in this itinerary.

5 comments:

jolyn said...

You can always stop in La Grande on your way home

Kati Atwood said...

Good one, Jolyn! I can't believe I didn't notice that!

Jeff said...

I have heard glacier is awesome, so we will try to work on our schedule.

Kati Atwood said...

Don't worry Jeff, you've got some time . ..

Shane said...

Looks like a fun trip; sign me up!!