Monday, September 12, 2011

Children and TV?

For those of you wanting to be good parents, here is an interesting article:


For the record, Kristen's parents say absolutely no TV before the age of 2 and very limited TV after that until school begins. This makes it tough because TV is such an excellent babysitter!

PS Hopefully you will all be there when we come down this weekend: coming down Friday night and leaving on Monday. This is Kristen's projected schedule:

Friday Night: Age of Empires
Saturday: Lunch somewhere good (Shane)
Saturday Night: BYU vs Utah (Where are we watching this - and what kind of sedative do we have in case the offense is offensive?)
Sunday: Dinner, kids in bed, party snacks, games...

I personally don't like her itinerary and would rather sit and cuddle on the couch while staring deeply into each other's eyes and soaking up the ambiance of the moment - but what can you do? Gotta keep the relationship alive I guess.

Did I cover enough random subjects in this post?

3 comments:

Kristen said...

I knew I disliked Spongebob for a reason, now I know why. Very excited to come down, and especially excited for Friday night. I volunteer to hold Aiven all night while you all play age of whatever....

jolynatwood said...

can't wait to see you all!

Remington said...

Tams is already starting to practice her swing
Chop chop