Sunday, July 1, 2012

So I'm excited to hear all about the family reunion.  Hope you guys all had a great time.  I will just post a picture here so you can get my updates here as well.   These are just random pictures to entertain you all.  Asher sleeping
 I don't know where this girl comes from.  Definately not me.  She cares more about beauty than comfort.  She slept in these twice to have curly hair the next day.  Go Bryar!!!

 Bridger holding up his picture about sign language saying "I love you".  He is getting to be pretty good at coloring but he only uses one color.  Blue if you couldn't guess from the picture.  He will use different shades of blue when he is being adventerous.
 Just after chruch.

4 comments:

jolyn said...

Thanks, i love it!! dad

jolyn said...

so cute! Your kids are growing up so fast

Marshall said...

Is the one on the left a boy or a girl?

lauren said...

wow. i don't even know these kids but holy cow asher looks EXACTLY like tamara when she was young! do you agree, tams?