Sunday, August 12, 2012

Fantasy Football 2012

We the people are doing a fantasy football league again.  I called 5 people asking why we didn't do one last year, and they all said they would do it again.  So here we are.  I, however, do not have any of your email addresses because frankly I just dont care.  Although, I do need to invite you all to The League!  So if you want to play with us email me at marshwadea@hotmail.com  Its got enough teams for couple to do their own separate team in case you think your husband is going to suck and ruin all your chances of glory.  The end.

5 comments:

Jeff said...

Kristen and I are in!

Remington said...

tdcizmas@gmail.com

Kristen said...

i am offended that you don't care enough to have my email.

Marshall said...

I wanted to have everyones email, so badly in fact. But my mother said it was best I keep my distance from the family, for reason still unknown to me. So this whole fantasy football thing is sort of a way to circumvent all of that.

Kirk and Christy said...

Kirk is going down! Can I still have Manning?