Monday, November 18, 2013

So I just got the cops called on me for having unsupervised children playing in the front yard.  Seriously!!!  Don't people have other things to do than call the cops on other people.  If they were that worried about it why didn't they just come over and watch my kids or knock on my door and tell me that I am being a bad parent for letting my kids play outside without my eyes on them every moment.  Obviously since I can't watch what I have...why am I having another one?  I'm just glad that this is a temp home and I don't really have this neighbor forever.  Or maybe I should just perfect my parenting abilities.  

11 comments:

weston said...

did the cops do anything or were they ok with it? hopefully no long term problems...

weston said...

also, i will come burn their house down if you want me too... you dont have to say anything, silence is assent...

weston said...

i really wish i could switch too to to in the previous comment...

Shane said...

Were the cops understanding or jerks?

Kim and Joe said...

The cop was very nice and didn't really say anything other than there was a call that there were unsupervised kids. I said thank you he smiled and he left. Like it was a waste of his time to check out silly phone calls so at least that was good.

Jeff said...

There is a lady in this ward who had the same thing. If kids are still in the yard, why are the cops called? People are funny about things anymore.

Shane said...

I'm just glad the cop was nice about it instead of being like the lady who called . . .

Christy said...

I think we're all looking at the wrong culprit!!! I tend to lean more to the bad parent side of this. Who's with me?! Seriously, that's dumb. People need more things to fill up their time with.

Christy said...

I'm trying to be like Weston and make lots of posts instead of one.HA HA

weston said...

i've got to make myself look more important, plus theres no way that i know of to edit a comment so you get my mistake comments and then my explanations so that the family doesn't mock my simple ways...

Anonymous said...

I've always thought that Kim was lacking in her parental abilities...