Monday, April 21, 2014

My Thoughts From Conference

While listening to General Conference, and praying about my nine children, this thought kept ringing in my mind: So, I'm letting you know what the Lord let me know:

God not only loves you, He trusts You!  He trusts you to do what you covenanted to do!

Later, I read these quotes, "It is not by chance that you have been reserved to come to earth in this last dispensation...Your birth was foreordained in the eternities..." "You were tutored by Him before you came into this life.  He helped you understand and accept that you would have trials, tests, and opportunities PERFECTLY CHOSEN just for you.  You learned that our Father had a plan of happiness to get you safely through those trials and that you would help bring others safely through theirs.  This plan is marked by covenants with God.  It is our free choice whether we make and keep those covenants..."  "Heavenly Father taught you before you were born about the experiences you would have as you left Him and came to earth.  You were taught that the way back home to Him would not be easy.  He knew that it would be too hard for you to make the journey without help."

But, He TRUSTS you!  That thought was comforting to me.  He trusts us to keep our covenants.

No comments: