Saturday, June 7, 2014

Ok our blog needs a bit of participation so here is a question for you all.  Give me your best input!!!  What would be the best Christmas movie for a movie night at the reunion.  Lets get some favorites and vote for them.  I can say right now I will be vetoing "Christmas Story" so don't put that one on the list.  And I'm not sure that the kids will be loving "White Christmas" even though it is a good one.  So put some ideas up here and then I will put together a vote.  This sounds like fun!!!  

10 comments:

weston said...

elf, the santa clause, the grinch

weston said...

i think the grinch would be the best for kids and adults though, (jim carey grinch)

Tamara said...

Elf or Christmas story.

jolyn said...

com-on people you know the best christmas story of all time is It's a Wonderful life.... Dad say's this.

Jeff said...

Wonderful life is good, but not really for kids. I would go with the Grinch or the new Miracle on 34th Street. Jim Carey Christmas Carol is really good to, but also a little scary in parts.

Kristen said...

I'm with Weston and Jeff. Grinch, Santa Clause (tim allen), or Miracle on 34th.

Kim and Joe said...

I guess your kids are all ahead of mine. We are still on Frosty the Snowman, Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and the 15 minute Grinch. Christmas Carol is also out. My kids can't even get past the Marley ghost. Unless it is the Micky Mouse one. They did get through that one.

Christy said...

CLAYMATION CHRISTMAS! and I'm also fine with the grinch.

Unknown said...

I say Die Hard.

Shane said...

I like Kirk's suggestion :-)