Sunday, June 21, 2015

Weight Loss and Exercise

Seeing as how I am morphing into a tub of goo, and Kirk and Christy are now modeling part time for fitness magazine, I decided to at least think about exercise.  Well, I came across an interesting article that I personally found fascinating.  It talks about the connection between weight loss and exercise, and I for one tend to believe it.  However, I am not the expert in this field (obviously), so feel free to disagree and offer counter arguments.

Click here to read the article.

And a second one that adds benefits after the weight loss.

Click here to read this one.


2 comments:

Kirk said...

I agree on both accounts. I think weight loss is tied more to eating habits, and fitness more to being in shape. I think I will go have some ice cream and watch a movie.

Kim and Joe said...

I actually was interested. Interesting information