Sunday, February 22, 2009

More Pictures.




Here are some more pics of Carter. I tried to give an idea of what he looks like because when people ask me, I don't know. To me he just looks like Carter. He is 6 lbs and has been there for a few days. They will do another swallow test on Tuesday to see if he is ready to eat. For those who don't live here, the last swallow test showed he had acid reflex and that he aspirated when he ate. So they put the tube past his stomach to his intestines to see if that would give his little body a break from all the stuff going on inside. We'll see if its all still a problem or if his muscles has naturaly matured enough to handle it. He's been where he is for about three weeks so I tell myself that he's getting better on the inside, where I can't see it. Keeps my moodiness down which Kirk likes.
The rest of us are doing great and are allready ready for school to be out. I thinks thats about it so we'll see you later (most of you anyway).

3 comments:

Kim and Joe said...

he looks very cute now that we can see him a little more.

jolyn said...

He is absolutely handsome, and a little miracle. He looks like he fits in your family. We'll see if Kirk's looks win out like they have on the other two. See ya soon.

Kim and Joe said...

I love the picture with the binki. It is as big as his face. I had to laugh.