Sunday, March 15, 2009

Can Anyone Unseat Kim?



Here it is, the 2009 tournament. Same rules as last year, maybe someone will beat Kim this year? Sorry about the Hooters sponsorship, but this was the best bracket I could find to upload here-you can print other ones or use this one. Get me them back by Tuesday, and don't forget to pick the play-in game under #16 on the top left corner (you must pick a winner of that game to see who plays Louisville). Get them to me if you want in, and remember that only an increase of pride goes to the winner-but Kim can tell you how satisfying that is!

1 comment:

weston said...

i'll have you know that although my bracket isn't to you yet, that i chose morehead state as well. one of my companions was on their heerleading team, which has won the national championship for like thirteen years straight. just some pointlesss information from your typical source of pointless facts.