Sunday, April 19, 2009

Traip To Alabama







I would just like to say what a wonderful time we had atw Joe and Kims. I would like to especially thank Marshall for making two trips to the airport to pick us up and take us back. He was going to Memphis Tenn and Atlanta was 4 hours out of his way. Thanks Marsh. We mainly visited while we were there. One trip to the beach in Panama City. One time out to dinner at a marvelous BBQ cafe in enterprise. A few games of Shanghi and a couple games of rummy cube. Of course I won most of them!!!! We are back home and back to doing all that needs to be done. I would just like to say thanks to Kim and Joe for the wonderful time we had. It was so fun to see Bryer and Bridger. Bridger is a chunk. On his first birthday he weighed 28 lbs. Bryer weighs 29 lbs. I will try to put a couple of pictures on so you can see them. By the time we left they kind of knew who we were and warmed up to us real well. Bridger is a hugger and it is nice to have a baby snuggle with you. Bryer is smart as a whip and wanting to learn everything. She almost has all the states learned now. Well its time to try to post some pictures if I can find them.

6 comments:

Kim said...

we loved having you. Who is next?

Christy said...

I just want to know if Kim is working out? Nice arms at the beach!

Kim said...

Not working out. You just have to pick up my son one or two times and you could have arms just like that!!

Kim said...

just kidding it is all shadows.

weston said...

that picture of kim at the counter is the first time kim and christy ave looked like sisters

Kim said...

I agree weston. I though I looked like Christy for the first time as well.