Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Time for a family Pet?

So this was my conversation with Porter about 5 minutes ago...

Porter-"can we buy a cat?"
"Who wants to buy a cat?" says mommy.
"Porter does. Oh my goodess, he will stay outside."
mommy says "I don't think we will buy a cat."
"Please can we have a kitty cat?"
"probably not."
"can we buy a cat when daddy comes home?" asks Porter.
"No, no cat."
"can we buy one tomorrow?"
"no, we are not getting a cat." says mommy.

So, thanks to whoever introduced pets to Porter (Emily). I have a feeling we will have this conversation often.

4 comments:

Shane said...

Did he really say "Oh my goodness?"
That's hilarious.

Kirk and Christy said...

yep. that's what made me think to put it up. 'cause he's so cute. He is also repeating all of the words we say like darnit. Kirk got hurt and we hear Porter in the other room saying it over and over.

Kim said...

funny and your the one in the family who likes pets the most. I guess the Atwood grandkids aren't very lucky

Jeff said...

No luck for any children!