Tuesday, September 22, 2009

2nd Edition Family Cookbook!

Hello everyone! I am retyping our family cookbook this year because I couldn't find my saved copy. I am also doing it a little different this time. It will be 8x10 format and fit just in a binder. The pages will be in loose sleeves so they last longer and if the binder is too bulky, you can take out the one page you are using. This will make it easier to add future recipes the next time we update it. I can just print the new one instead of doing them all again. So, I need everyone to email me any new recipes. I know you all have some because I hear all the time about new things everyone makes. My email address is christy_na_na@yahoo.com. I am also including a section on Holiday Ideas. This is for fun recipes but also any cute ideas for crafts, table settings, etc. Maybe I'm the only one who draws blanks when I think about this but I could use all the help I can get! Example: Dinner in A Pumpkin, Graveyard cake. Please get these to me soon so I can get this done for everyone. Thanks to all.
P.S. Shane is also welcome to contribute and anyone else. We wont think any less of the male gender for taking an interest.

1 comment:

Kim said...

definately participate Shane. You have good healty things that I would love to have. You can also have a cookbook if you want it.