Monday, November 2, 2009

I thought I would post pictures on this sight because I asked all of you to post. There are more on our blog of carving pumpkins but here are the costumes. Bridger was Prince Charming and Bryar was Cinderella. Our Halloween night was pretty fun. We had some friends come over and go around our block with us. After the first house, they realized that they got candy and would run to the next house like a bunch of teenagers. Until of course someone answered the door with a mask and then they would all cry. That was when you realized yep they are still three and under. An action shot of the prince saving the princess.
All girl Bryar.

5 comments:

Val Atwood said...

I love it!!!

jolyn said...

They are both, absolutely darling!!! Did you make the outfits?

Shane said...

Awesome costumes Kim! They're both great, and I love Bridgers'!

Jeff said...

very cute, his is awesome

Jeff said...

Did you really make those?