Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I need your help

There is a conspiracy afoot. I know that word will get your attention. Remington and Tamara are conspiring to create a fantasy dynasty. You have all received emails that propose trades between the wedded couple that will shift the balance of power in our league. This could shake the very foundation of what our league was founded upon. We need to veto these trades so that the integrity of our playoff system remains intact. Weston, I call upon you as our league commissioner to do whatever is in your power to stop these injustices. Thank you all for your help in this matter.

Kirk

(By the way... I play Tamara this week and if these trades go through I am going to get crushed.
HELP........PLEASE)

6 comments:

Kati Atwood said...

Fantasy football? Oh, yeah, I did that once . . .

Jeff said...

I don't have a problem with it, she's in the other bracket. Rem, trade someone with Kristen so that Weston loses!

Tamara said...

this is all business kirk. there is no "conspiracy".

everyone, ignore kirk and his paranoid assumptions. i just want to utilize a few players so that their full potential can be exhibited in playoffs.

Kim said...

hey anyone can let me know what happened to mine. I never really looked at it again after I signed in. How did I do?

Remington said...

Just so you know, after your poor performance you would have lost anyway Kirk

Kirk and Christy said...

Cheaters.