Sunday, November 6, 2011

Google Calendar

I created a Google calendar today. It will be a good way to remember little things--like birthdays--that we typically don't. Mom can use it to help give us reminders about other things like parties, marriages, etc, and anyone can add and change things. the way this will work, however, is if everyone has a gmail account and uses google calendar. I signed everyone up for a gmail account when we started the blog, but I'm not sure who uses it or not. If you didn't get an e-mail from me about the calendar, then I don't have your gmail contact information. Please give it to me. My email is simply joebuckatwood@gmail.com. send me your info. This is really easy and super simple, and it is one more thing we can do to be more connected. If you use hotmail predominantly, it is time to sell out to google.

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Did you send me an email on this to my gmail account?

Kati Atwood said...

what is your gmail account?

jolyn said...

Let me know how to do this and I think it's a good idea