Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Our Own X-Man

Good news, I just found out today that BYU has it's own version of Wolverine!  Bronco stated in his latest press conference that he debated about playing Lark because of Nelson's injury (which obviously wasn't affecting him).  However, Bronco provided this reason for why he didn't: "he just kept recovering and recovering."  Unfortunately for us, that did not apply to his own fumbles.

Does anyone else feel an ever so slight feeling of apathy at this point in the season?  I debated about even watching the game Saturday - because I did not want to watch Riley any more.  Unfortunately, I still watched it.

Sorry Christy for this post.

2 comments:

Kati Atwood said...

I just clicked the 'like' button

Tamara said...

Clearly none of us have seen Riley with his shirt off. Bronco has. This is obviously a key factor when choosing starters. So let's just quit judging his coaching decisions.