Monday, October 13, 2014

The task for this week will not be as easy as last weeks.  We would like you all to email me pictures of each member of your family.  They need to be baby pictures under the age of one.  Preferably 6 months to one year.  We need one for everyone adults and kids.  Good luck.  Remember that each of these tasks has a purpose and will be brought up again.  Shane, Weston, and Marshall we need one of each of you as well don't think you are off the hook!!!
You will not need to post on the blog this week you will email me instead. Take as many emails as you need.  When I get all of your family you will get the points you earned.  They can be emails from you or anyone.  Just get them to me.

Please email these to this email address.
kimandjoestoney@gmail.com  

4 comments:

Kim and Joe said...

I am amazed at how fast you all did this one. You all make me happy!!!

Christy said...

what about the points?!

Christy said...

Darn that hour I forgot about!

Joe said...

ya--I wanna know about the points