Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sorrry Kim!

So, basically in the last few months I found out I was pregnant (surprise!), we bought a house, tore out flooring, re-painted, put in new flooring and baseboard, and, oh yeah, remember how I found out I'm pregnant? TWINS! SURPRISE!

Yup, it is true. I would have never - in a million years - thought that this could be possible. We are going to have TWINS!

I was going to post a pic of the ultrasound, but I can't find it. Just imagine two little blobs with arrows saying "Baby 1" and "Baby 2". Or, I should say #3 and #4.

No news on the gender yet, but we know they are NOT identical. Now, all we have to do is move all of our stuff from like 3 locations to one. Put it all away and then start thinking about how having 4 kids is going to ROCK OUR WORLD! I know, you are all laughing hysterically.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow how exciting. Congraulations!!!