Tuesday, March 10, 2009

After Surgery

I'm sorry to write so much but it's not my fault if I'm the only one with news! I just wanted to let everyone know that Carter is doing great. They are continualy feeding him through the G-Tube and he hasn't spit it up once! They are still increasing his feedings and then they will start to condense them (so he will just eat at meals instead of continuously). This should take about 1 1/2 weeks if all continues to go well. His oxygen is really low and he should be off that in the next few days. So we are excited to say that after almost 3 months, he might be coming home soon! There is always the possability of something else going wrong but the fact that it could be soon is exciting! I was going to make this really quick so I'll end on that.

2 comments:

Shane said...

Thanks for the update!!!

Kim and Joe said...

don't ever apologise for updating the blog. Thanks we appreciate it.