Monday, November 1, 2010

Johnson Halloween







I wanted to get these pictures posted first thing so everyones day could be a little better with us in it. The boys were great sports with their costumes for the ten minutes they had them on. It was raining but I was making them go out anyway. We got down the street, about 5 houses and the complaints started. I made them finish the rest of the street and we came home. Carter didn't make it that long. Luckily, after we came home, it stoped raining so the two older boys went back out for 30 minutes and got more candy that I made Kirk take to school and out of the house. It was a fun halloween even though the trick or treating wasn't ideal. Actual Halloween night was much better weather. Too bad.



Kim. I need to know how to get a Star Valley reunion book from two years ago. Talk to me.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Too cute!

Shane said...

That's a great idea!! Did you make those costumes? I'm impressed - very clever!

jolyn said...

Great costumes! Is Carter standing?

Kim said...

Those are the cutest costumes ever. Christy you are awesome!!!