Monday, April 2, 2012

Remember the Johnsons?

Just thought I'd give a little update for us. We actually had an eventful weekend for once. I went in on Friday for my annual cerclage. Everything went well with the procedure other than I think the spinal block has been inflamed the last few days. Making watching conference very uncomfortable. But enough about me...while we were waiting in the hospital, Kirk got a phone call from his principla, Shane, offering him the assistant principle job at AF Jr. So, he got a job which we are very thankful for and he gets to stay at the same school; our perfect senerio. So, we have had a good weekend and some big prayers have been answered. Thanks to all for your support through this process. Now, there is a very stinky smell that I have to go sniff out and clean up as my children have clean diapers, I can only imagine some furniture will need to be cleaned. Yea for unpottytrained children! Love to all.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Congratulations you guys!!! Just what you've been hoping and praying for. Hope the morning sickness has eased, and can't wait to see you later this month.