Thursday, October 4, 2012

OK so I thought I would post here and give a little update of our lives so that this isn't completely a sports blog.  No offence, I like the updates and reports of our dear dear Riley but just in case someone wants to know about other things, as meaningless as they are, I will tell you what is going on with us.  Some of you didn't know that we have moved to Dubai.  So I will tell you.  We have moved to Dubai.  We have lived for the last month or so.  The kids got into a school called Braydenton Prep and Bryar is in Kindergarten and Bridger is in preschool.  It is super quiet now around the house.

I just got a calling last week as the Relief Society Secretary which I really like.  Just a little organizing I can do that.  The "better"...ha ha ha...calling was Joe's.  We are still getting over the shock.  He is the second counselor in the Bishopric.  Needless to say I'm super excited to go to church now and sit with four children by myself.  But no complaining.  If Christy can do it so can I Cause, "anything she can do I can do better.... I can do anything better than her".

Anyway, we wish we could be part of all the football excitement, (or maybe not if it is as disappointing as it sounds).  We do watch a few random games over here and we do get ESPN so don't think that we don't have everything that we need.  Before this gets too long and you all stop reading I will just say we miss you all and love Shane the most for making plans to come and visit.  If you want to get on our top ten list we have a bed waiting for you.  Or I should say the top of our top ten list.  Love you all and if you are interested in any pictures hop over to our other blog and there are some there.      

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Thanks for the news. If I was put into a bishopric, I would also post about something more than just football! Just kidding - but the games are still fun to watch regardless. How many people are in your ward?

Remington said...

No you wouldn't Jeff. I got put into the bishopric and I only post about BYU. Kim, We will try to make it out there, but I am already a week in the hole for vacation. We will skype you soon as that is likely the best we can do for now