Saturday, July 28, 2007

Genesis

While I have been here in The Netherlands, Kati started a small blog to fill the need for "adult conversation." However, true to form, she arranged it so privately that no one could even read or comment on it except myself and Erin Jiles. So, it will probably not encourage much conversation at all.

However, it did give me a good idea. I had tossed around the idea of getting a family webpage together so that as people wander along the far horizons, we could all keep in touch with each other. Shane is in New York, Remington has been in Chicago, and we have the Idaho branch of the family to think of. "Blogging," as ugly as that word may be, would allow us to do just that with a minimal amount of effort and no costs or maintainance. We can put pictures of the newborns and oldborns, talk about Cougar football, or whatever else we desire.

So, as I attempt to get this thing started, and as you read this, please comment to let me know that you have actually gotten this far.

1 comment:

Joe Buck said...

See, if I comment on my own posts, and no one reads it, then people will simply see that there was a comment/s, and think that someone cared. On the other hand, if people do read it, then they will think that I am stupid. 50/50 chance, I guess.