Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Just a hello

Hey everyone. Just thought I would write a bit since it has been awhile. Not that there is much to say. It looks like Joe will be home around the 22nd of this month. Yeah!!! We are excited but not really thinking about it because it makes the days draw out too long. As for me and Bryar we are doing great. She is sick right now but still a trooper. Hope that everyone has a good couple of weeks and I want to see christmas pictures of everyone on her after the big day. Until later. And I love the new sight Kati looks great!! Much more fun than what we had. Plus I have our sight as our home page and it is fun to get on the internet and always have music right when I get on. You're the best

2 comments:

Joe Buck said...

hopefully Joe's homecoming doesn't interfere with the BYU game viewing experience

Kati Atwood said...

I am just SO glad for you that Joe will be home for Christmas! You couldn't get a better present this year. We are happy for your family!