Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Food Storage Thoughts

I was thinking yesterday about food storage. Apparantly, some stores are beginning to ration wheat, flour, sugar, and some other items here in the US. How funny it is that that is happening in the bread basket of the world. I was also thinking how last year in about August, several of us suddenly thought seriously about getting their year's supply. I know several of us did, and I was one of them. Well, I felt that prompting, and for once I actually acted on it. Now I have my year's supply before this shortage and huge price increase hit. Just one more example of how the Lord takes care of us. None of us could see this coming, and yet He inspires us to act before the crisis comes. If we just listen, we can avoid future problems as well... Anyway, I just thought that was a pretty cool and recent example of how actively involved in our lives He actually is.

2 comments:

Joe Buck said...

and by the way, to add fuel to the fire, the supply of honeybees is mysteriously dying off, leaving the U.S., especially California, with 30% less pollinating ability than previous years.

Val Atwood said...

Here Here