Thursday, September 4, 2008

the johnsons? who are they?

Well, I guess its our turn to write something really quick, however boring it may be. Kirk's sister was here at the end of summer and helped me convince Kirk to knock out the wall leading from the living room to the kitchen. Its going to be awsome and really open up that little room. Unfortunatly, nothing more has been done to finish it. So we are still living in 'construction' but like I said, it will be awsome when its all done! We are also going to pour a cement lining in the back yard for a pretense at landscaping. That also is going slowly. But we have to plant the trees soon so thats a little motivation for us.
Kirk is liking AF but it is very diffent from West Valley. He actually gets to teach and the parents care. I still haven't decided if he is happy there or would rather be at a school with issues where he is the minority, I'll have to let him fill us in on that detail. Other than that, I'm way excited for Halloween (as Kirk could tell you). I have my costums all worked out and am now just counting the days. I told Kirk we could talk about ti now because its September. He too is very excited. I will stop writing since I had nothing to share in ther first place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

whatever it was interesting. We had no idea you were doing construction. I think you are making a good choice. It will make it look bigger.

Jeff said...

Just waiting on Kirk's take on AF