Wednesday, March 27, 2013

You gotta love being a mom!!!






So you just have to love your kids in these kind of moments.  When you go to help your husband with important things for his work for a few minutes and you come to check your kids and this is what you see. Just as your husband looks at the mess,  kisses you and says, "see ya later I've got to go to work".  I know what your first thought is, "why does she even have hot chocolate in that blistering hot country"?   At this point you have two options.  
1.  Strangle your kids and wonder how to cover it up, all the while wondering why you don't agree with your husband as he says, "and you want another one"!!
or
2. Go get the camera and take some pictures of the evidence,  spend the next hour of your time getting it all cleaned up while trying to keep the kids out of it and trying to keep water far away from any area that has hot chocolate powder.  
You can probably guess at which option I chose.  I didn't have much choice anyway when the first thing that Asher said to me as I walked in to see the damage was, "Mom we made a mess.  Clean it all up".  Good thing that I have been putting off my mopping.  


6 comments:

Kristen said...

Ah yes. The one year old and two year old combination. Gotta love that. You are patient, Kim!

Kristen said...

And is that a juicer on your countertop?

jolyn said...

grandpa loved it!!!

Kim and Joe said...

yes it is a juicer. We love it and use it all the time. If you are in the market buy the Bosh juicer. It is the third one i've used and my favorite.

Tamara said...

OH my goodness, I was laughing so hard at Asher saying "clean it all up."

Hilarious.

Shane said...

Good times Kimmy - If I were still there I could have helped :-)