Saturday, February 15, 2014

funny happenings

Ok so I thought I would just post these two funny things that my kids said.

First we are driving down the street and Bryar asks if we can listen to some music.  So I turn on the radio and after a few minutes she says, "Mom can we listen to some Texas Roadhouse music".  I ask what that was and we went from station to station until she said stop and yes it was country music.

Second, Aiven likes to be a princess now and will always get in one of her two fluffy skirts and twirl around the room.  So she was spinning in the kitchen and got so dizzy she fell down.  Then in a completely panicked voice she starts to yell, "the floor is falling the floor is falling".  I started laughing so hard and as soon as she could walk away she was next to me pointing to the floor that is falling.  Then Asher started to walk over to the area that the floor is falling and she yells at him, "don't go there the floor is falling".  As he seams to be walking fine she slowly walks over there and puts her foot forward feeling carefully to see if the floor has stopped falling.

You got to love kids.


3 comments:

jolyn said...

Thats my grandkids, Dad

Kristen said...

Love it!

Shane said...

That's funny - but "No" on Texas Roadhouse music! :-)