Saturday, February 22, 2014

LaGrande Reunion

Hey people, just me up here in Walla Walla for six weeks by myself.  Age of Empires nightly anyone?  Just kidding, don't tell Kristen I said that.

However, so you know, the extended Nebeker reunion is being held in LaGrande this year as it is every three years.  Since we are not having a summer reunion this year, it might be nice to come and make an extended weekend out of it and have a mini-reunion.  We are going for sure because it is only an hour and a half away.  Maybe we could talk Doug and Tonia into hosting us all for a day or two more and have a good time.

The LaGrande part is June 27th and 28th, which is a Friday night and Saturday.  I know the entire Workman clan will be there because they are having a reunion on the Oregon coast the next week and are kicking that off in LaGrande.  Other than that it would likely be just us and a few aunts and uncles.  I now think it would be fun to show the kids some of those family sites - but I know we also live the closest now and have the easiest commitment, in terns of time, to do it.  Anyway, let me know who is interested and we will get a hotel for at least the night of the 27th.  Everything else is up for debate as to what we want to do.  No worries if you're not interested, but let me know that as well.

1 comment:

jolynatwood said...

wish we could go. I've never missed. So, thanks for going and representing us!! Doug's family & Marshall may both be able to go for the weekend. Put any pictures on the blog so I can have them. You're all great for going. Mostly Hibberts and Jan Nebeker's families will be there. jan is the lady who took all of you to the airport from our cruise. Nice lady and she's in charge of the reunion. She's Wiley's daughter, my first cousin.