Wednesday, September 12, 2007

BYU Football

I can't believe it is Wednesday and no one has posted a comment about the UCLA game. My thoughts: As much "speed and athleticism" as the announcers said UCLA had, BYU definitely outplayed them in the second half, and probably overall in the game as a whole. Stupid mistakes, turnovers, and poor referees doomed our slow unathletic players. BYU made enough mistakes that they can only blame themselves for the loss, but if UCLA is a top 10 team, then BYU has the ability to play with at least that level of talent, and it was even in LA. Anyway, those are my thoughts.

2 comments:

Remington said...

I agree

Although BYU decided not to show up for the first half, they completely dominated the second half until they decided to triple their penalties on the last couple drives.

We'll get them!

Anonymous said...

Now that the Tulsa game has passed, my remarks can't get past the horror jamming my soul.