Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Joe may be on TV

Hey everyone I just called to tell you that Joe is going to be on CBS. They are doing some special with Kati Kerr (sp-i don't remember if this is the real name but I know it is cbs). Any segment where they have blackhawks it will be Joe flying. He was the lead helicopter and the film crew was in the second one filming him. Just letting you know just in case you would like to see it. I can't say when it will be on but, he just said in the next couple days it will be on and he doesn't know time either. So good luck. As for the rest of his life it sounds like it is going pretty well. He is flying a lot and keeping busy which is good. I wish I could keep as busy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry it is kati couric. That is her name.

Joe Buck said...

I read the title of this post and thought, sweet, but when? I don't remember anything about myself being on T.V.

Jeff said...

Funny Joe Buck. We will try to record it, I think it must be the morning show.

Kirk and Christy said...

No! She now does the nightly news for CBS. Record that.