Tuesday, October 27, 2009

I thought I would say a little something too since we are far away and you never get to see us do nothing too. Bryar just had her birthday and had a lot of fun. Look at our family post if you want to see pictures. It only takes a second to click over there so I don't want to hear that I can post pictures here too. It takes me a lot longer to post then for you to click over. Anyway...Life is good here. It is just starting to cool off where we actually go out and use our back porch that we had done in July or August (I can't remember). I am so excited for Halloween and go Christy for making them. Bridger is going to look so super cute I can't wait to post a picture. Bryar will as well but hers is just the store bought Cinderella costume. We had it so I spent all my time on Bridger's and will have to say that I am pretty proud of it. Joe had to hear all the time how cute it was. Joe is just starting to take students on the Mike Model Helicopter. He is loving his new job and is loving teaching and learning as well while he teaches. He is sad that he won't be able to come in November to the wedding but just starting the new instructor courses and learning how to be the next section leader will be pretty demanding for the next few months. Sorry Remington but he just couldn't take the time off right now for more than a day or two and I wanted to stay longer than that so he will be there in spirit and wants to wish you luck. I'm just trying to post longer than Christy's... ha ha... I hoped it worked. As for me I am doing just the same o same o stuff. Being a mom, cleaning the house constantly, making dinners, signing up for cook offs, making beans for church activities...etc... It never really seams to stop. But it is all OK because at night when Joe finally makes it home and we put the kids down for bed, we get to sneak into our room and turn on an amazing projector that fills our entire wall and enjoy a good movie to relax before bed. Until later and I hope that everyone has a wonderful Halloween and please post pictures. I would love to see all the costumes. Love you all.

3 comments:

Christy said...

All that talk of Bridger's costume and I still have no idea what he is going to be.

Shane said...

Ha Ha! I know :-)

Val Atwood said...

thanks for the post!!