Thursday, March 3, 2011

Hello everyone. We just put our house on the market and got a lot of pictures. So if you are wondering at all what our house looks like here is the link. It was super easy to do. All I did is take the pictures and emailed them to myself. Then it created its own album and gave me this link to share. So if anyone else would like to send some pictures of their new house, in Idaho or something, it wouldn't be too difficult. I am just saying....

https://cid-d2f1daa2f0730bfc.skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?page=play&resid=D2F1DAA2F0730BFC!260&authkey=uuczwGrY6Ss%24

10 comments:

Remington said...

Either you guys have a cool camera that does trick photgraphy or your house is huge and incredibly nice. Great pictures

Shane said...

Very clean, I'd buy it!

Kim said...

It is called a wide angle. It makes it look a lot bigger than it is. But it is nice.

Kati Atwood said...

I love the glass tiles in the kitchen and the wainscoting in Bryar's room. Beautiful home!

Jeff said...

You have to give us two weeks to get the office into our basement and the house finished. Patience my love, patience!

Val Atwood said...

very nice pictures. Didn't show inside of either garage.

Anonymous said...

That is because both garages are full of our junk.

wes said...

nice LOTR quote by jeff

Jeff said...

Weston wins!

Kirk and Christy said...

I would like to hire out your cleaning service. Or better yet, have it donated! Very nice home!