Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Uncle Jim Workman's passing

Uncle Jim passed away quietly in his sleep this morning at 6:15 a.m. Lana and I were with him and he is much happier on the other side. Lana is doing well and is at peace. We appreciate your fasting last weekend. It brought great peace to him and his entire family. I will be home Friday. The funeral will be forthcoming, but prepare for Monday around noon for any of you who can attend. I know they would love it!! He will be buried in Tooele on Tuesday. Happy Birthday to Kati tomorrow. I've been out of the loop, but still know I have hers, then Weston, Monday; Alyssa, Wed; and Bridger, Sat. I love you all so much!!!mom

1 comment:

Jeff said...

The funeral is Monday at 1:00 in Idaho Falls and he will be buried Tuesday at 1:00 in Tooele. My place is available for anyone who wants a place to sleep, but bring an air mattress for the floor, the bed is already taken.