Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Two Questions and a Comment

1) Does it feel to anyone else like I am taking over the blog?

2) Does it seem that from the moment of my takeover the quality has deteriorated quickly?

Comment: I have often wondered why in the Book of Mormon and Old Testament the righteous were counseled not to mingle with the seed of infidels but wipe them off the face of the earth instead (OT at least). I now know why. The reason: because unfortunately, when the righteous marry one who is undeserving and impure, the righteous saint is usually pulled down instead of the sinner being pulled up. We have no better proof of this historical reality than Valentines Day 2012, when my testimony of this concept was strengthened. I present my iron-clad arguments that would stand up in any court of law:



Rebuttals? I thought not.

3 comments:

Kim and Joe said...

Kristen great job on the card. I really like it. The theme and also that Jeff could fill it in with no problem and probably feel that way. Like he said looks like he is pulling you down to his level.

wes said...

your comments are much better than my 3 am ramblings which i only do if people aren't posting on the blog...

Shane said...

At least you're posting stuff :-)