Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Fantasy Scoring

So many of you may notice that after the first week of play i've changed the way the scoring is done to be a little more fair all the way around.  Every position has a chance to make a big impact, but doesn't get 20 points from 1 touchdown anymore.  So everything is just more evenly distributed, while still giving fair TD bonuses.  This does, however, change the scoring for the past week as well.  So in some cases where a team had won, it made you lose.  I know that sucks, but all in all it will make it more fair.  If Kirk or Jeff have a problem with the scoring we can change it back.  Truth is, that since it changes previous weeks back, we can always revert.  That is all.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Why would I argue? Now I actually won my game! I love these new rules!

weston said...

christy got the shaft