Thursday, November 1, 2012

Kati I loved the pictures.  Here is our family on Halloween.  They do have trick-or-treating around here.  In fact I have never seen so many kids out.  

Bridger wanted to be Batman so I saw the costume and bought it and decided to make Robin to go along with Batman.  Luckily Asher was a good sport.  He is too little to know what he wants anyway.

 Aiven was our little mummy.  More just a last minute costume.  I usually am thinking months before on what we will be but I just didn't know what to expect here so didn't really do anything until the week before.  But she turned out super cute and was very good while I was wrapping her up.

 Bryar is a cat and I didn't get an individual of her.  What a bad mom.  But she was my black cat and we didn't get a picture of me.  I was a witch with a green face.

Happy Halloween everyone.  Hope you all had a wonderful night!!!

5 comments:

jolyn said...

super cute all of them. We need a place for mom to get the pictures I want off the internet. How do we do that you computer geniuses?????

jolyn said...

You're not a bad mom! Just getting them in costumes is a huge accomplishment. You are all great moms and I am proud of all of you!!!!!

Kristen said...

love the costumes!

Kati Atwood said...

That is a pretty good mummy for being last minute! Good job!

Kirk and Christy said...

love it!