Tuesday, October 9, 2007

another small hello

Just a small thank you to all who helped us with our basement this last Friday and those who helped other times (dad). It is going well and will look great when its all done. Kirk just finished his soccer season so he had a little more time to work on it. He is still pretty busy with 8 classes and his calling so he's doing a great job with what he has done. And he keeps telling me he's starting his masters but so far, nothing has come of that.

We are looking forward to Kimmy and Shane coming back to Utah for Halloween. Porter was going to be a mummy but I don't think the head wrapping would go over well. Kirk wont dress up and who knows what I'll be doing so Porter's the only festive one this year.

I guess thats it for now. Hope everyone has a fantastic day!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I think I am the only one you did not mention or refer to. I am a loser! Sorry again I had something come up and missed your work party.