Sunday, October 7, 2007

Hi from Kristen

Hello everyone! Thought I'd venture on this blog under Jeff's name. So while we are in the hospital, Jeff tells me he is going to post some pictures of me on "the blog". First of all, I've never seen this blog except for a few seconds over Jeff's shoulder a few weeks ago. But I think it's great! Second of all, they had given me 3 doses of morphine, so Jeff could have told me he was flying to the moon and I would've said the same thing, "okay babe, sounds great". Anyway, I just wanted to apologize for the pics of my innards. Had I been a little more alert I might have protested! Oh well. I am feeling better, not good yet, but mom got here tonight, and she will be a big help for the next couple of days!!

What else is new...Jeff is working on a huge appraisal right now; it will take most of his time for the next few weeks. Jeff cut Emily's hair tonight (4 inches), it's cute. Joshua is still quite attached to me, and very very busy. He climbed in the dishwasher the other day, tries to get in the lazy susan and every other cupboard, and will not hold still for anything. It's good for me, teaching me to relax a little.

Love you all-
Kristen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo for your first post!

Hopefully you'll be posting much more in the days to come.

Get better soon.

Love,
Shane

Joe Buck said...

great use of the word, "innards"

Kirk and Christy said...

glad to see everything is going well. Hopefully we'll hear more from you in the future. We're excited to see you guys... sometime.