Sunday, October 19, 2008

And the winner is...

Sadie Paige Atwood, named after Kristen's great-grandma (Sadona, but called Sadie thankfully) on her mother's side that was best friends with Emily, Kristen's great-grandma on her father's side. Kristen's mom and dad did not know that though until they had been married for a long time. So now the best friends are our two oldest daughters (knowing me, we'll have several more and Joshua will be the lone Y chromosome in the family). Paige is a lovely girl in the ward that we love, and like the name as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sadona isn't that bad either. But Sadie will be cute. But isn't that Greg & Trish's dog's name? Not that that matters just thought it would be a bad name assosiation.

Kristen said...

Um... yes they had a dog named Sadie. Oh well. :-)

Elise said...

I know I'm not an Atwood, but I'm family anyway... and I like checking up on everyone! All I have to say is, if Joshua is the "lone Y chromosome in the family", Jeff what are you?!