Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Idaho Falls Update

Well, yesterday afternoon, as I was putting the final touches on the stairwell that finishes off our remodel (other than the touch-up paint), I got a phone call from a commercial appraiser down in SLC (Kirk's friend). Anyway, long story short: he offered me a job in Salt Lake and wants me to start November 1st. I told Kristen, and she started to cry. After 2-3 more crying episodes, we have decided that is the best move for us right now, so we will be moving to SLC sometime in the next couple months. Now we just have to sell the house we will finish tonight. Just letting you all know.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats and I'm sorry all at the same time.

Kirk and Christy said...

I'm excited that you're coming back to us but can also understand hor hard it is at the same time. Hopefully it will all work out with selling the house etc. to eliminate at least some of the stress. Good luck with everything.

jolyn said...

I don't want to sound too excited, but I can't wait to have you. But, I know it's hard too. Will help anyway we can.

Val Atwood said...

It will be a hard thing especially for Kristen to leave her new home. Be gentle with her.