Saturday, October 11, 2008

Humble Pie

Well, for all those I have talked to about our coming baby's gender, I would just like to say that I was way off. Kirk and I went to the doctor yesterday and it is unmistakenly a little boy. Forget about the fact that I knew, even before I was pregnant, that it would be a girl and have been telling everyone that I thought it would be a girl. So now I take it all back. I new it was a boy from the first.
We are still excited though because our boys so far are pretty cute and this one can't help but be the same. Now that I'm excited to have a girl, I told Kirk we wont be waiting as long to have another one after this. By that it might be a whole two years apart. I doubt I can handle another for a while. But, we are still excited and if this were to teach me a lesson, which it hasn't really, I'd learn not to be so sure of myself.
Love to all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm laughing out loud. But congrats. Poor Kristen having the only girl. I know how that feels.

Jeff said...

So do I! Why do no other Atwoods have girls?