Friday, October 17, 2008

Urgent Help Needed

Hey everyone. I know you have helped me in the past, but I need your help again. I need to try to find defensive backs that can line up 12 yards off the ball and then get into a quick backpedal on every play, making the 5-7 yard catch impossible to defend. These backs would then have to be able to allow an average receiver from a below-average quarterback to complete a 15 yard pass (on 3rd and 12) and be at least 5-7 yards away when the softly-thrown ball gets there. However, all 40 yard passes from running teams must be able to be covered decently well, but still be allowed to be completed. If anyone knows where I could find these defensive backs, and the coaches that help them learn these fine skills, please let me know as soon as possible. Thank you!

No comments: