Sunday, February 24, 2008

diary entry...

A lot of people like to use their blog as a sort of diary. I guess that they enjoy telling the whole world about their lives. Usually, I am a bit more private, but what the heck...here goes:
I woke up. I started eating breakfast, but the red fruit loops got soggy quicklyer than the blue and green. I had to throw my cereal away. Then I fed my son Jonas. I forgot to feed Ian. Kati and Ian went to church. Jonas was sick. I stayed home. I cleaned, yes--even on Sunday. Kati came home. So did Ian. We ate crepes w/ a cool cream cheese filling and strawberry jam/nutella accents. Home teacher. Dinner--hash browns, eggs, bacon, orange juice, and by the way, the waffle recipe in the family cookbook cannot be accurate. We are going to eat crepes again when shane gets here in a few minutes. Hope you have all enjoyed this window into my soul.

1 comment:

Joe Buck said...

seriously--try to imagine fruit loops where some are crunchy and some are soggy.