Tuesday, February 5, 2008

From Joe Buck...

So, it looks like it's definitely McCain--the world's most wonderful man--and either Clinton or Obama. Not much of a buffet. Anyone else just as disenfranchised as myself? (I will be forward enough to admit that of the three, I would vote for Obama) And did anyone hear about the West Virginia primary deal between McCain and Huckabee. Makes you wonder why Huckabee is even in the race still unless it is to spoil Romney (not that I'm a huge Romney fan--I just hate politics and political deceit).

4 comments:

Jeff said...

I will say that it is funny that Huckabee can pose the insulting "questions" about Mormons that he does. Is not this intolerant man a presidential candidate? Maybe he is gunning for McCain to win and he can be the vice? Who knows? No matter now.

Jeff said...

PS nice blog Kati, but as for the whole spring thing, it just snowed another 4 inches last night up here, so we may be a bit premature. But hey, I like the positive attitude.

Anonymous said...

My only comment is how can you vote for someone who is not a christian at all. If you really want to pull this country away from god and the foundation of this country then I could see for voting for Obama. But not for any other reason. Although Hillary doesn't really believe in God either she isn't a muslum. Not that he might not be a good person.

Anonymous said...

I guess I heard wrong. Obama is a christian. So that is good at least.