Thursday, February 14, 2008

Political Thoughts

Well, I don't know if you all heard, but today Mitt Romney officially endorsed John McCain. Does anyone out there realize that having a membership in a particular party does not mean that you follow it's platform and should be elected? I am sure that Romney thinks it is for the good of the Republican party, but if that is what the Republican party stands for, then who wants to be a part of that? I wish he would have stood more aloof from McCain, as McCain believes in about 20% of what I do. I have a feeling that if this is the best the Republican party can muster, regardless of Mitt Romney endorsing him, I must still vote against McCain and the wonderful party he pretends to belong to. In case you can't tell, politics is rather disturbing for me at the moment. Sorry.
PS Yes Joe, we will be coming down this weekend to hang with the crowd.

No comments: