Monday, March 31, 2008

Final Four


Down to four! Items of note: Kristen and Kirk won this round with 3 (Kim's Texas let her down for the first time). All 4 #1 seeds advanced for the first time ever to the final four. Finally, Kim picked the entire East bracket perfectly, and dad did the same with the South-congrats to them.
Option 1 (61 points possible):
46-Kim
45-Favorites
42-Kristen
40-Christy, Mom
39-Weston, Dad, Jeff
38-Kirk, Rem
35-Kati
30-Joe Buck
29-Joe
26-Shane

Option 2 (166 points possible):
123-Favorites, Kim
114-Kristen
106-Christy
103-Weston, Mom
102-Kirk, Dad, Jeff
100-Rem
96-Kati
74-Joe Buck
73-Joe
56-Shane

Final standings will be posted Tuesday morning the 8th.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering what the prize is mom and dad?

jolyn said...

Well, since Jeff started this, and mom didn't even know what March Madness was, I think I'm exempt. What do you think??

Shane said...

Hmmmmm . . . looks like my strategy failed me.

weston said...

i just like how the three girls who probably watched none of the games are the ones who are winning, and a shout out to kati who makes it so we're at least beating one girl

weston said...

which is much appreciated by the way kati

Anonymous said...

I just noticed (don't know how this escaped me earlier) that Satan intercepted my e-mail and changed my brackets all around. Duke and USC--that had to be the work of the dark one. Clearly no sane person would have made such a choice.